If your Crown Chakra is blocked, you may experience these symptoms:
- feeling ‘lost’ or confused about your direction
- psychological disorders
- no spiritual belief
- feeling like the world is against you
- nervous disorders (such as restless legs)
Here are four easy tips to balancing your Crown Chakra:
- Get to Know Your Cycles - The best way to experience the crown chakra physically is to connect with the cycles of the body. This may mean going to sleep earlier and waking up at sunrise for a few weeks to strengthen your circadian rhythm. For women, keeping track of your menstrual cycle and noting the phases of the moon at different points in your cycle can be a great way to access the wisdom of the crown. Notice the connections between your body and the great cycles of the universe.
- Spending Time in Nature - Get into the mountains or stare out at the ocean and feel the humility of how small we are. Stargaze under the vast night sky and try to catch as many sunrises and sunsets as possible. Let nature move you with her majesty.
- Be of service - Being of service is a great way to nourish the crown chakra. Find a community or a cause that inspires you, and offer your time or resources. Whether your service is spending 10 minutes making impactful email introductions or your Saturday at a beach cleanup doesn't matter. The intention to be of service to the whole is the medicine.
- Chakra-Balancing Meditation - Hold a recommended crystal in your hands, close your eyes, and take three deep breaths. Aloud or in your head, say the following: 'I ask that the highest vibration of love and light connect with my highest self to clear all unwanted energy and any previous programming. I command this crystal to hold the intention of balancing my crown chakra.' Lie comfortably on your back, and lay the crystal over your chakra for 11 minutes. While it's on your body, see the colour white filling up the top of your head with healing, balanced light.
Colour Association: White
The best crystals for the Crown Chakra: