Tiger's Eye is good for:
A stone of protection, Tiger's Eye may also bring good luck to the wearer. It has the power to focus the mind, promoting mental clarity, assisting us to resolve problems objectively and unclouded by emotions. Particularly useful for healing psychosomatic illnesses, dispelling fear and anxiety. Useful for recognising one’s own needs in relation to the needs of others. Balancing yin-yang and energising the emotional body, Tiger Eye stabilises mood swings, imbues us with willpower, purpose, courage and self-confidence, and releases tension.
In the physical body:
Tiger Eye treats eyes, throat and reproductive organs, releases toxins, alleviates pain and is helpful in repairing broken bones and strengthening the alignment of the spinal column.
Chakras - Sacral Chakra, Solar Plexus Chakra
Zodiac - Capricorn
Element - Fire, Earth
Ways to use Tiger's Eye:
Place a piece of Tiger's Eye close to the front door or window for protection.
Tiger’s Eye bracelets, pendants, and rings are all popular ways of keeping the stone close to the skin.
For those who have joint tension or broken bones, keep some Tiger’s Eye close as it has healing properties.
Placed on an altar, these stones can be used for meditation and manifestation practice.
- Meditate with your stones. Relax your vibes and let it resonate with your energy
- Carry it with you. Hold it or slip it into your pocket / purse
- Wear it in jewellery
- Display in your home
- Create a crystal grid
Tiger's Eye Affirmations:
- I act with confidence, strength, clarity and enthusiasm
- I have constant protection surrounding me, which deflects anything that is not for my highest good
- I am motivated by divine purpose and I manifest my vision with ease
- I am courageous, strong and powerful
- I am confident in my vision and empowered in my decision-making, I know which way to go