Hematite (Haematite) is the mineral form of Iron Oxide and is generally a shiny black to silvery-grey colour.
Hematite is good for:Focus
Hematite grounds and protects us. It strengthens our connection with the earth, making us feel safe and secure. It endows us with courage, strength, endurance and vitality. A "stone for the mind", Hematite stimulates concentration and focus, enhancing memory and original thought.
Hematite utilises the magnetic qualities of our yin-yang energies to balance the ethereal nervous system and the physical nervous system. It focuses energy and emotions for balance between the body, mind and spirit.
Hematite dissolves negativity and prevents you from absorbing the negativity of others. Haematite is strong, supporting timidity, boosting self-esteem, enhancing willpower and reliability, and imparting confidence.
It can help to overcome compulsions and addictions, treating overeating, smoking and other forms of overindulgence.
In the physical body:
Hematite restores, strengthens and regulates the blood supply, aiding blood conditions such as anaemia. It supports the kidneys and regenerates tissue.
Hematite stimulates the absorption of iron and formation of red blood cells. Treats leg cramps, anxiety and insomnia. Hematite aids spinal alignment and fractures.
Hematite is especially good for women with heavy periods, as well as high blood pressure, clots or any other health issue related to blood flow as it promotes healthy circulation in the body. Hematite helps to keep you tissue in top shape, which helps to properly absorb nutrients and detoxifying the body.
Chakras - Base Chakra
Element - Fire
Ways to use Hematite:
- Meditate with your stones. Relax your vibes and let it resonate with your energy
- Carry it with you. Hold it or slip it into your pocket / purse
- Wear it in jewellery
- Display in your home
- Create a crystal grid
- I have the courage to stand strong
- I am connected and grounded through the earth
- I am able to focus and centre myself in the present moment
- My positive thoughts ensure my well-being and safety
- I accept my full power as a woman and accept all my bodily processes as natural and normal. I love and approve of myself