Inner peace and healing
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone.
It guards against psychic attack, transforming the energy into love and protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including ill wishes from others.
Amethyst is a natural tranquilliser, it relieves insomnia, stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety.
Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity.
Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.
Amethyst encourages sobriety, having a sobering effect on overindulgence of alcohol, drugs or other addictions.
It calms and stimulates the mind, helping you become more focused, enhancing memory and improving motivation.
Amethyst encourages selflessness and spiritual wisdom.
Amethyst relieves physical, emotional and psychological pain or stress. Amethyst eases headaches and releases tension. It reduces bruising, swellings, injuries, and treats hearing disorders.
The best way to use Amethyst in your daily life:
- Put an amethyst stone in your pocket to help stay grounded and balanced throughout your day.
- Place an amethyst crystal in your meditation space to help you stay focused and relaxed while meditating.
- Wear an amethyst necklace or bracelet as a reminder to stay mindful and in the present moment.
- Place an amethyst in your office or work space to help you stay focused and productive.
- Put an amethyst stone in your pillowcase to help you have a peaceful and restful sleep.
- Place an amethyst crystal in your car to help protect you while travelling.
- Put an amethyst stone in a bowl of water to help create a peaceful atmosphere in your home.
- Place an amethyst crystal in your garden to absorb and protect negative energies.
- Use an amethyst stone to massage your body or give yourself a facial massage to help relax your muscles and reduce stress.
- Carry an amethyst with you during difficult conversations to help you remain calm and clear-headed.
- Having Amethyst around can help artists regain passion for their work and can help to inspire the creation of spiritual works of art.
- There are great protection properties in Amethyst. It can be worn during ritual activities to shield its wearer against the presence of harmful energies.
- People who work in positions of leadership can carry Amethyst to increase their personal magnetism. The stone has the ability to restore calm and give others a sense of purpose.
- A larger piece of Amethyst can be used as a protection stone to ward off negative emotions and lighten the atmosphere of the home and bring positive energy.
- The crystal can be placed in pet beds to help relieve anxiety. It is particularly useful in helping calm pets that are disturbed by thunderstorms.
- Simply holding an Amethyst during meditation can produce a sense of calm. It helps to lower the respiration and the heart rate while quieting the flow of thoughts in the mind.
Amethyst is associated with:
Chakras - Third Eye Chakra, Crown Chakra
Birthstone - February
Zodiac - Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces
Planet - Jupiter
Element - Air, Water
- I raise my vibration with the high frequency of Amethyst and it reconnects me with my higher self.
- Through my Amethyst stone, I hear my spirit guides whisper words of wisdom that protect and direct me on my life path.
- I surrender myself to the higher powers who want me to thrive spiritually while enjoying myself materially.
- I quiet my thoughts and listen to my intuition.
- I strive to be nicer, wiser, and more spiritual each day.
- I am calm and confident because I trust in the higher good. Everything that happens has a purpose.
- Whenever I feel angry, I hold my Amethyst crystals and I am infused with divine tranquillity.
- I replace low, angry frequencies with high, serene vibrations.
- I feel relaxed with the energy of Amethyst, and it cradles me into a deep sleep.
- With Amethyst near my bedside, my spirit astral travels while my body rejuvenates in sleep.
- I release my thoughts and worries as I surrender myself into a deep and healing slumber.